Running is a road to self-awareness and reliance … you can push yourself to extremes and learn the harsh reality of your physical and mental limitations or coast quietly down a solitary path watching the earth spin beneath your feet. But when you are through, exhilarated and exhausted, at least for a moment everything seems right with the world…

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

There's Too Many Questions to Why I Love You.

I love this weather we've been having :) seriously. I went for a run this morning, and realized I just don't know how the hell people work out in the morning. Everyone says it is the best time of day, but I just don't have enough energy. I ended up walking about half the time. I got up ate and had a nice big glass of water before I went, but this didn't do anything. Surprising considering I'm a morning person and all....

On the plus side, there were some really hot guys outside running without their shirts on. I love summer!

Today I made chocolate cupcakes. my secret ingredient is coffee. Yes, coffee. And I usually try to switch the frosting every once in a while. Today I made cream cheese peanut butter frosting. My magic bullet allowed me to make just enough for the dozen cupcakes I made. I posted the recipe below.

1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup cream cheese
1/4 cup peanut butter
4 tablespoons low fat vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup powdered sugar

I just blended these ingredients together until well mixed. So good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment