Running is a road to self-awareness and reliance … you can push yourself to extremes and learn the harsh reality of your physical and mental limitations or coast quietly down a solitary path watching the earth spin beneath your feet. But when you are through, exhilarated and exhausted, at least for a moment everything seems right with the world…

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Tables Turn!

Things are starting to look up. My ankle is still very swollen. I went for one short 1 mile run on Wednesday, but I stopped as soon as it started to hurt. I've mostly just been walking home from class everyday.Not getting exercise has been killing me. For example last night I slept 11 hours and I'm still exhausted!

As far as the accident goes it was way more than I expected, but since I didn't get ticketed for being at fault my insurance is going to cover the accident and my rates will not be going up :) (as long as I'm not at fault for another major accident in the next few years.)

Also! we got a house! A really awesome one too. When we went to look at houses a few weeks ago we met this random couple out walking their dog and they informed us they were looking for someone to lease to this year. After looking at the house we fell in love, but knew we couldn't afford the 2200 they were asking per month for it. One of my roommates is currently studying abroad in France, so her mom was with us. She contacted the lady and said that while we loved the house we simple couldn't afford to pay more that 1800 a month. But our nice future landlord said she  loved us so much she would love to have us live there and would offer the house to us at 1800 a month! We are getting a super nice place, with tons of space, and super nice landlords! I can't wait to move in.

We had our first grill-out thursday night and I had my first battle with vegitarianism. I almost gave in and had a brat, but I'm remaining strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment